- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank's® RedHot® Thick Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Mix cream cheese, 1/2 cup Ranch dressing, 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Thick Cayenne Pepper Sauce, and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese with a mixer.
- Stir in 2 cups chopped Rotisserie chicken.
- Spray 8″ X 8″ glass pan with Pam and pour in mixture.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips and celery.
*thanks Sheena for the recipe idea!