- 12 Oreo Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- whipped topping, optional
- chocolate shavings, optional
- toasted, chopped hazelnuts, optional
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
- Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, chocolate shavings, and/or toasted, chopped hazelnuts.
Recipe & Photo Credit: